Umzumbe marks

Lol, good luck! I've been trying to get marks for the GoFish comp next weekend with limited success. What I have got so far is, well, find the 30m drop off and trawl along it. If that doesn't work, try protea banks or Aliwal!
 

xafrica

New member
I'm going to Umzumbe at the end of the month. Is there anybody with some marks?
Anybody want to show me around for one morning?
 

Malgas

Senior Member
Don't take it personally, but guys just don't give out THIER marks on public forums! For the mere fact that you may fish responsibly on them, but there are guys who will forward them to all their buddies, and ther are others that troll such forums for info with an aim to plunder.....

So the next time the guy who has generously given you the marks goes for a peaceful fish, he finds an Armarda of various types of boats?....my 2c ..best to chat to the guys as they launch, they are normally generous and will give you pointers (but still not their marks:)).
 
Top