umkomaas ..... my first south coast holiday planned

SPOOR

Member
So done and dusted i have booked at greenpoint lodge campsite from 6-9 December .Please if there are some sealiners that is from there or know the place anny info for fishing will be appreciated , im looking for ,,,,,,,,,,,way points,,,,,skirt colours,,,,,,, tacktics ,,,,,,,, lure size colour ,,,, live bait availability ,,,,,,, and lastly some maker that can perhaps join me on a outing . ^^..
 

Sunil

New member
Hi Spoor,
I sent you a pm with my contact details. Call me when you get there. I live in the area.
Regards
Sunil
 

SPOOR

Member
awesome man id love that what fish do you guys target there , so id know what traces and or lures to bring with
 

SPOOR

Member
It would be such a great honor to be able to fish with any new acquaintance from south coast , and of coarse it will be a great + if one of the acquaintance's has allot of success with what he or she is doing . I cant wait to meet you all
 
Top