Def-e-nition
Sealiner
I really don't want to do this buti have kept this poor guy on hold for too long.
The reel is in great knick externally and I have planned to send it to old salt as there are 2 small washers on the outside under the star missing, as well as a complete overhaul just for just, which will make it a beast.
R2300 without the service or R2900 and she goes to old salt before you're house. I'd prefer that as this will remove any doubt as to how solid it is internally.
I was waiting on a pretty big Deal to come off ,but due to its eminent postponement, I am about to lose my chance at owning this reel.
Pics to follow as suddenly I notice no image selection on my S4. Wonderful.
The reel is in great knick externally and I have planned to send it to old salt as there are 2 small washers on the outside under the star missing, as well as a complete overhaul just for just, which will make it a beast.
R2300 without the service or R2900 and she goes to old salt before you're house. I'd prefer that as this will remove any doubt as to how solid it is internally.
I was waiting on a pretty big Deal to come off ,but due to its eminent postponement, I am about to lose my chance at owning this reel.
Pics to follow as suddenly I notice no image selection on my S4. Wonderful.
