Torium 30 Service

Hi guys.

I serviced my Torium 30 over the weekend and wanted to remove the bearing on the shaft of the spool to wash it out and get rid of all the old oil.

I could not get that little pin that goes through the shaft out to remove the bearing!

Does anyone know how to remove that pin????? I dont want to use to much force and bend the shaft in the process.

Thanks!!!:thankie
 

Joker

Senior Member
That works well...

I have made a jobbie with an old grips... found it on another site. www.alantani.com

Try that site and see what you can find.
 
Thanx for the links guys. This will help a lot.
Does anyone know how to get hold of Whaler?
My understanding is he suplies carbontex drag washers. I tried to pm him but he blocked pm's on his account.
 

Trophy

Sealiner
Jack of all Trades wrote:
Thanx for the links guys. This will help a lot.
Does anyone know how to get hold of Whaler?
My understanding is he suplies carbontex drag washers. I tried to pm him but he blocked pm's on his account.

Hiya Jack of all Trades...master of some! LoL

Carbontex washers for a TOR 30 are R170.00 at Trophy Tackle Den?

Let me know if you require a set?

Regards,

T
 

fanievb

Senior Member
Trophy wrote:
Jack of all Trades wrote:
Thanx for the links guys. This will help a lot.
Does anyone know how to get hold of Whaler?
My understanding is he suplies carbontex drag washers. I tried to pm him but he blocked pm's on his account.

Hiya Jack of all Trades...master of some! LoL

Carbontex washers for a TOR 30 are R170.00 at Trophy Tackle Den?

Let me know if you require a set?

Regards,

T




just ask the master.... He knows everything
 
Trophy wrote:
Jack of all Trades wrote:
Thanx for the links guys. This will help a lot.
Does anyone know how to get hold of Whaler?
My understanding is he suplies carbontex drag washers. I tried to pm him but he blocked pm's on his account.

Hiya Jack of all Trades...master of some! LoL

Carbontex washers for a TOR 30 are R170.00 at Trophy Tackle Den?

Let me know if you require a set?

Regards,

T

Hi Trophy.

Will you be able to send it to Joburg for me? And what would the cost of that be?

Going on a week fishing trip tomorrow and would like to do the upgrade when I service my reel after the trip.

Thanks
 
Top