Tietiesbaai(paternoster)

Wayne

Sealiner
There are a couple of good spots...but before I go into them I must ask you to please be carful as this is not a place to fish with kids and drinking and fishing is a no go(not that you will be doing this I hope) as there have been to many drownings of people you think they can drink ,fish and swim at the same time and end up in Davey Jones locker.... You can get a map at the window you pay at as you come in.

Okay so...you drive down through the gate on your right hand side there is a big ass boulder..fish from there..good catches are made early morn form that rock....if you drive down further you will get the Lighthouse.... if you look down to the spots on your right near the fog horn you will see a rock that looks like a TIT ( hence the name Titesbaai) the locals call it DIE TIT VAN TITESBAAI.... walk around this rock and you come to a big flat rock fish from there but watch the water... good spot on low tide. On the other side closer to you, you can see a pole sticking out from the rocks,go there at low tide and fish there...good Hottentot there.

Tackel wise.... 2/0 hooks, and sinkers get lost there alot so I use spark plugs ( go to any grease monkey garage and they will give you loads)... line wise I use 13.5 kg 0.45mm,and my 12ft or 13ft Elbe wave runner....light tackel can be used but you sit vas alot...

Bait wise... White mussel,cray,prawn,black mussel,worm,red bait and sard.

Tight lines buddy and be carful there....
 
Top