T-Jetty

JGC

New member
T-Jetty is going off for species dropshot. Lastnight until midnight fish on dropshot were landed and the bait fishermen were struggling a bit.

Coutakoppie booked 8 different species for the night and with that one new species to his small list of dropshot species in the area!!!

I added 1 new species to my dropshot list with a little unknown species and 5 species for the night.

I take it that with this many different species coming out (including the ones we see but cant catch, like devil firefish and walla-walla) that this means that the harbour is in a very healthy condition???

Will post pics latter. Chow
 

couta-koppie

Senior Member
tauruck wrote:
Henry, stop rubbing it in.:fbash

Only ten and you fished till midnight.::S

Yeh, ten species. Don't know how many fish though. cant count that far lol. :lol:1

I read on tn Sealine only Chuck Norris can count to infinity - He's done it twice...::rm
 

aquadementia

Sealiner
m0er thats small

thanks for sharing guys :)

I think I must try add some species to my list, do you find the white worm most effective?
 

JGC

New member
Hzit Cswhitehead

Boet, have you tried it?

If a GT is 40kg or 0.05gr and you catch either one, you have still caught a GT.

Also some of those fish are monsters in their own, some dont get any bigger than that. So show me a fisherman with a Saltiga 50 and his 100 pound line that has caught any of those smaller species! I bet none come close to 65 species, on only dropshot.

It is fun and at the same time shows signs of what fish are around and how healthy the area is...etc,etc,etc.
 

couta-koppie

Senior Member
You have to define fun.

Is fishing for slingers of about 1kg fun on a 10" KP, 24kg rod and 32Kg mono or 130lb braid????  Yet the guys do it. Sure they fish for the pot, but don't tell me they are not having fun. To me that is no way of fishing, but who am I to say that? Guys have been doing it from since before I was born. When I bottom I go with 12lb braid. That's fun in my books.

Is driving around in the open seas for hours upon hours looking for a Marlin strike fun???? Many people believe it is a complete waste of time and money, others are completely addicted to it. would you say that it is fun or not???

Fishing for species is fun to some and a waste of time to others.


Me, . . . . FUN
 
Top