Unfortunately I only get one chance a year to get to the coast, and would like some info on what to expect. Will be in St Mikes last week in June and fancy throwing some artificials into the surf. My problem is that as a novice I don't want to get into a sword fight with the locals with their 14'' rods with my little stick and would thus like to stay away from Orange Rocks and Pothole. Also I don't want to cost anyone a decent fish due to my rather erratic casting patterns.
The rest of the coast line looks similar and while I am certain that these two spots are probably the best in St Mikes, what could I expect to catch if I sat 50 - 100m away from them and just stayed out of the way
Thanks
The rest of the coast line looks similar and while I am certain that these two spots are probably the best in St Mikes, what could I expect to catch if I sat 50 - 100m away from them and just stayed out of the way
Thanks