St Francis fishing ski info/buddy

dp2

New member
Hi guys,

I will be in St Francis from 20th Dec with my fishing ski. If anyone has advice on the area it would be much appreciated. I plan on going out whenever possible so if anyone is around and looking for a buddy please contact me.

Happy holidays!
Cheers

Denham
 

Mole

New member
Hey Denham

I will be in St Francis too. Send me a message with your number and I will contact you and we can make a plan to fish! Good marks off the lighthouse in Cape St F.

Cheers
 

Williaby

Member
Just be careful, it gets very rough to the left of the lighthouse and not a very forgiving coastline.

There's an easy launch the heritage centre / granny's pool but not sure of the fishing in that area.
 

FergusonM1

New member
Hi guys,

Get in touch when next you vist the area, we have an active group in the J/Bay, Snt F area.

Mike Beaver
 

Rusenvrede

New member
I am heading up to cape st francis on the long weekend (7/08/2015). Anybody in the area or been fishing the area lately?
 

FergusonM1

New member
Hi There, guys have been a little shy of the water with the shark attacks lately. Winter doesn't produce much here but give me a call when you're here and we can make a plan. Two in the water reduces the odds to 50/50 !

Mike Beaver 082 2539607
 
Top