Good day,
I have the following up for sale.
1)WAFT Pirate Heavy. Brand new,and never used@R2500 (Chuck Le Bron has indicated he wants first option)SOLD
2)WAFT Pirate Medium. Never used. Had new Alconite guides and Fuji reel seat fitted by Enigma. @ R2500 SOLD
3)Saltiga Surf MH 6-8oz. Used once. Excellent Condition.@R1500 SOLD
Unfortunately the prices are not negotiable.
Battling with the uploading of images. I can Whatsapp or email to those who need images.
EVERYTHING IS SOLD THANK YOU.
I have the following up for sale.
1)WAFT Pirate Heavy. Brand new,and never used@R2500 (Chuck Le Bron has indicated he wants first option)SOLD
2)WAFT Pirate Medium. Never used. Had new Alconite guides and Fuji reel seat fitted by Enigma. @ R2500 SOLD
3)Saltiga Surf MH 6-8oz. Used once. Excellent Condition.@R1500 SOLD
Unfortunately the prices are not negotiable.
Battling with the uploading of images. I can Whatsapp or email to those who need images.
EVERYTHING IS SOLD THANK YOU.