Social Koppies 19-20 March 2011

AcidHouse

New member
Everybody, bring animals with, I love using heads for bait....Dogs, cats, any. as long as there is alot of BLOOD, even rotweilers.

 

:fswimYUMMY::S
 

Bruggie

Sealiner
Acidhouse - I have two small puppies at home which I think will work wonders for the big cats!!!

Jackrussel and Sausage dog!!!:hyst:

I think the wife will devorce me on the spot!
 

Naruto

Sealiner
Is this the list so far?

1. AcidHouse (Nico)

2. Carp1 + Better Half (Gideon + Sam)

3. Osie + better half (Francois + Benice)

4.Shino (Shaniel)

5. Naruto + 2 + 2

6. Bruggie

7. Wykie en fishing buddy (Gideon & john)

8. Mark and Johan (kids and ladies)
 

Goat

New member
COOL BEANS!! yeh ill bring him im not to worried Acid it my wife you gona have to fight with she's from brakpan and my cash is her hey,
then we can all catch cat with ACid lol:lol:1:fst:

do we need to book or any thing or just rock up and gooi pap
::gas:

My name is Gerard by the way nice to meet all of you like minded people!!!
 

Bruggie

Sealiner
Goat, I have added your name to the list.

 

1. AcidHouse (Nico)

2. Carp1 + Better Half (Gideon + Sam)

3. Osie + better half (Francois + Benice)

4.Shino (Shaniel)

5. Naruto + 2 + 2

6. Bruggie+Better half ( Riaan + Riki + Rusty(Jack Russel))

7. Wykie en fishing buddy (Gideon & john)

8. Mark and Johan (kids and ladies)


9.Goat ( Gerhard+Wife+Dog)
 

Bruggie

Sealiner
For the guys that has not seen the stretch of water at Koppies yet, Here is a pic.

 

Kyk verby die deurmekaar ek!
 

Attachments

  • Koppies Karp.JPG
    Koppies Karp.JPG
    38.1 KB · Views: 115

Bruggie

Sealiner
Die foto het nie mooi uitgekom nie, maar hier is n 6Kg in die aand gevang by Koppies.
 

Attachments

  • Karp.JPG
    Karp.JPG
    16.7 KB · Views: 114

Bruggie

Sealiner
Nee man...Dit is een van Mr price se hemde wat altyd die sêgoed op het.

"I made a Bogey on each hole, I even trough my putter in the lake!"

Ja.......
 

SHINO

Senior Member
guys, girls and others are we going to just do a social where everyone fishes for fun or maybe each fisherperson (man, woman or other) puts down a R20 or something in a kitty for the biggest fish of the weekend...
 
Top