Ski Accessories Umhlanga

Running Ratchet

New member
Hi Team,

I purchased a Erics Canoes Tunny.
I need to get plugs and a few spares to replace broken parts.

I live in Amanzimtoti and Work in Umhlanga.

Does anyone know where I can purshase spares for repairs?

Thanks in advance.
Byron
 

iR Bennie

New member
Hi Ratchet...you can try ski-port supplies. they in point,5 Signal Rd, Durban, 4001

they have anchors,ropes, shackles and fiberglass kits.
then the plugs for the kayaks. sure i saw handles there also.
if you looking for a live bait torpedo then kingfisher in hunter street and around the corner from them is Fishermans warehouse with cheap fishing tackle. also try Midas fishing in umgeni road. they cheaper on fishing gear.

if u in umhlanga and time is limited. pop in there by freespool they have kayak stuff and fishing gear.
 

Running Ratchet

New member
Hi Bennie,

Thanks so much for the information. I will get need to hide the slips from my wife!

I will shoot there and provide some feedback.

Much appreciated.

FYI = Freespool has no drain hole plugs and no info on when stock could arrive.

Cheers,
Ratchet
 

Running Ratchet

New member
This definitely looks like the correct place to be!

https://www.google.co.za/maps/place/Skiport+Supply/@-29.871585,31.051387,2a,90y,90t/data=!3m5!1e2!3m3!1s-GcD2kDI0rlg%2FVLTeQhiUa9I%2FAAAAAAAAAAs%2FKVKheGhdVIY!2e4!3e12!4m7!1m4!3m3!1s0x1ef7a85f37180f69:0xec8b96976577a19b!2s5+Signal+Rd,+Durban,+4001!3b1!3m1!1s0x0000000000000000:0x756ee9c95fdc31b3!6m1!1e1
 

iR Bennie

New member
ski port does have. i went there cuz forgot mine at home..think they where like 6 bucks or so each

that link is to the right place
 
Top