Shimano Trinidad 20A

Hassan974

New member
Hello,

I have a TN 20A and 20 gold!
I am looking for a rod to cast lures iron very great distance.
I need your advice and your experience to make a choice.

In advance,
thank you,
Hassan
 

Joker

Senior Member
Hey Hassan.

This is the "For Sale" section. Post your question under "General" and you will definitely get the answers and advice you are seeking.
 

Hassan974

New member
Hello,

Thank you for the information.
I'm new to the forum.
I do not know very well get out.

Hassan\

Moved ADMIN "S"
 

Pylstert

Sealiner
Maybe a Shimano Exage 110H if you want to cast lures around 4-6 oz, think you will struggle to cast lighter lures with those reels. I have used my Torium 20 on my Exage for spoons and it worked pretty cool. Some people might say it will be unbalanced but the Trini 20a is a very light reel and very easy casting.
 

Pylstert

Sealiner
I think you need to tell people what weight lure you want to cast. A 110H can cast pretty darn far, how far do you want to cast? Long distance surf casting over the breakers?
 

Mango

Sealiner
Hassan I average a 120 Meter cast with a 110H and a 15/30,
3 Oz with bait

I can Push it to a 150 Meters measured with a 4 Oz sinker only

With the 2 reels you mentioned a 100 Meters should not be a problem at all
 
Top