Rod is in good condition with tube . Price R900 or swop for 8ft exage
L Lus vir vis Member Sep 6, 2015 #1 Rod is in good condition with tube . Price R900 or swop for 8ft exage
I IWyk Sealiner Sep 7, 2015 #4 Was looking for a casting model, have 1 10ft spinning models, many thanks. Good luck with the sale.
B BTTB Senior Member Sep 24, 2015 #6 I swapped a brand new 8 foot (unopened in its plastic sleeve still with price tag) for a 10 foot last month with trier. I owned 3 of these 8 foot Exages, one broke, one swapped and I keep one as a spare on the boat.
I swapped a brand new 8 foot (unopened in its plastic sleeve still with price tag) for a 10 foot last month with trier. I owned 3 of these 8 foot Exages, one broke, one swapped and I keep one as a spare on the boat.