Seagrand DC Oval

Strepie

Sealiner
Koper wrote:
Joker wrote:
Lucky son you have there Koper.

Awesome looking rod. And now I even read that the rod and son combo kicked sand in your faces :)
I did managed to equal the deficit on the last day...;)

But I'm being constantly reminded that he had the lead for most of the trip!

Ons almal weet jy kan nie eintlik visvang nie, is maar jou seun wat so goed is!:fbash:::S
 

Def-e-nition

Sealiner
Koper Is dit n 1`3 ft Of 12.5 , ek's Te Lui Om Nou N Maatband Te gaan Soek .

Looks Like a Seriously Nice setup that .
And De Price ??
 

Def-e-nition

Sealiner
nice . I enjoy 40Ttremendously .

My problem craig Is i never know where to whip out the 12 footer .......
I already have a rappie but thats a spoon and lure caster .
 

Trophy

Sealiner
DL wrote:
Awesome rod your laaitjie have there Koper!

I was lucky enough to have Enigma build me a 13ft 6oz Sensation Oval "prototype" rod over a year ago! I absolutely love this rod, it casts like dream!

Considering to get the 13' 5-10oz for heavy ed's and non-ed's fishing!

I have the same "prototype" as DL! Made by Enigma its the best rod I have in my collection and have not put it down since I got it.

Paired with a Penn Fathom 30, TOR20 it casts a 5-60z sinker a country mile.

Enigma and his AfriCast and SeaGrand rods are real deal and every fisherman wanting a custom rod need look no further than his builds!
 

Koper

Senior Member
En toe skop die klein wetter alweer sand in ons oë:

Devan = 4, res van die klub = 4

Almal behalwe een wat mooi maat was terug water toe!
 

Attachments

  • AXB Hengel (18).jpg
    AXB Hengel (18).jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 227

Springvis

New member
Koper wrote:
En toe skop die klein wetter alweer sand in ons oë:

Devan = 4, res van die klub = 4

Almal behalwe een wat mooi maat was terug water toe!
MMM ja, say nou more, moet asb nie in die detail ingaan nie!
 
Top