Scottburg - Parkrynie - Bazely

dodger

New member
Hi guys, I,m going to be in the area over Easter, but leaving my boat at home, anyone caught on dropshot in the area and if so what lure did you use? Tight lines all:D
 

Andz

Senior Member
howzitt dodger

see u copied & pasted ur profile there.on all questions..lol

anyways i fished bazely afew weeks back

there are sum decent gully fish there...plse read the water rite...best bait for me was the berkley bloodworm & sandworm.
 

Pipeman

Senior Member
[color=#006600]dodger[/color] wrote:
Hi guys, I,m going to be in the area over Easter, but leaving my boat at home, anyone caught on dropshot in the area and if so what lure did you use? Tight lines all:D
Go and look at my post "Margate" the guys mentioned a few places there that you might want to fish! Or maybe if you ask some of them they can help you! I'm going to be in the Ramsgate area at that time so maybe we can fish together!
 
Top