SASSA Developement Nationals 2008

ronny

Senior Member
On behalf of the KZN Team I would like to place on record our appreciation and thanks to WP for organising a very sucessful event. The standard that was set will we hard to follow. A lot of credit must go to Sealine member Karma - well done bro. To KUMZ, Shaun, DMX, Mohammed, Karma - it was pleasure to meet you and share words of advice and encouragement. I look forward to meeting you guys again.
 

marine69

Senior Member
What were the results like Ronny? Maybe you could post this up so the rest of us could see the breakdowns...
 

Kumz

Sealiner
Hey Ronny ,

 

U took the words out of my mouth man ....

 

Once again thanbks to the organiser & my fellow competitors .

 

Thanks for all the advice & friendship .

I am sure that we will meet & fish together more often .

 I have taken back so much knowlwedge from all you guys ... .

 

@ Karma , Pls post results ,

 

Cheers
 

Karma

Senior Member
Hi Ronnie/Kumz

 

It was great meeting you guys and hopefully we can build on some of the discussion points we had.  Congratulation to the KZN team on a well deserved victory and may the boys prospur in forthcoming events. 

 

I have finished my report but await confirmation of the official results which unfortunately in out of my hands.  As soon as it is signed off, I will post for all our Sealine brother/sisters to view.  Well done to all and don't be strangers when you guys come to this neck of the woods.

 

ciao
 

ronny

Senior Member
[color=#006600]Karma[/color] wrote:
Hi Ronnie/Kumz

 

It was great meeting you guys and hopefully we can build on some of the discussion points we had.  Congratulation to the KZN team on a well deserved victory and may the boys prospur in forthcoming events. 

 

I have finished my report but await confirmation of the official results which unfortunately in out of my hands.  As soon as it is signed off, I will post for all our Sealine brother/sisters to view.  Well done to all and don't be strangers when you guys come to this neck of the woods.

 

ciao
Thanks for the good times - i'll be back in December to settle the score with the bronzie that klapped me on the last day. It was this fish that cost me first spot. I will look you up when i'm next in Cape Town.

ps. The Gold Medal looks good in my trophy cabinet.
 

Kumz

Sealiner
@ Karma ..

thanks man for alles .

& we will build on those points ....

I was trying to get down for easter ,but will def be there before or during december ...

Love it , the family as well are so chaffed with some of the pics i took for them ....
 

angler 1

Sealiner
Congrats to you all i heard what a suucess the comp was and to those who made the team well done guys your hard work paid off , i hgope that this exposure to the western cape will bring you back for more , but as usual a destination can be fantastic or just plain done horrible but well done nonetheless ,i was actually expecting more bigger fish! to be caught .but hey you win some and you loose some.
 

ULHA

New member
hi my name is ulha i'm living in bredasdorp where in cape town are u living.i started fishing 3-4 yr ago not very bad in it ,have cought 35+ shad last week as well as 1 cob 5kg at struisbaai.where can i get some blood worm
 
Top