bambooskollie
Sealiner
I have finished modding a spinning reel that was giving the same issue when casting.
I solved the problem by using magnetism.
The same magnets used for magging multipliers. Rear Earth Magnets. Small ones
Basically , when you open the bail the magnets come into contact and hold the bail open, there is no way under casting force that they will separate .
Finish your cast and then close the bail normally. All the work is done under the bail spring plate so it is out of sight.
I solved the problem by using magnetism.
The same magnets used for magging multipliers. Rear Earth Magnets. Small ones
Basically , when you open the bail the magnets come into contact and hold the bail open, there is no way under casting force that they will separate .
Finish your cast and then close the bail normally. All the work is done under the bail spring plate so it is out of sight.