Well done Zane
See you have been introduced to our Sandys. You fishing in my back yard. Why didnt you call me. Could havd joined u. Anyway, welldone good catches. Did you enjoy the wade. Blackfins sometimes swim between you legs there. lols.
Last year I got one there of 76kg on tn20, 45 kinghfisher giant abrasion, cast boni head. Still get goose bumps went I think of it. What and enjoyable 35mins. It is by far my most favourite fish to catch in our waters.
When u coming down again. I will be away from tomorow. Going to Struis for a week. Dev Nationals.
Welldone again, ENJOY
See you have been introduced to our Sandys. You fishing in my back yard. Why didnt you call me. Could havd joined u. Anyway, welldone good catches. Did you enjoy the wade. Blackfins sometimes swim between you legs there. lols.
Last year I got one there of 76kg on tn20, 45 kinghfisher giant abrasion, cast boni head. Still get goose bumps went I think of it. What and enjoyable 35mins. It is by far my most favourite fish to catch in our waters.
When u coming down again. I will be away from tomorow. Going to Struis for a week. Dev Nationals.
Welldone again, ENJOY