biltongbek
New member
Hey guys, registered here with the intention to buy a boat and start fishing, eventually got round to it.
So I need some help please. I bought myself an Alligator 350 Aluminium boat, got a 30HP Mercury on the boat and have been to the Vaalriver a few times.
Firstly I haven't been doing any angling for a very long time, but my Son caught a few at a dam the other day and loved it.
So that is what got this all started, I bought some flyrods, a collection of flies but have had no luck with them.
So any any advice in regards to what flies, bait, what fish etc will be highly appreciated.
We use the Launch facility at Samgross at this stage.
So I need some help please. I bought myself an Alligator 350 Aluminium boat, got a 30HP Mercury on the boat and have been to the Vaalriver a few times.
Firstly I haven't been doing any angling for a very long time, but my Son caught a few at a dam the other day and loved it.
So that is what got this all started, I bought some flyrods, a collection of flies but have had no luck with them.
So any any advice in regards to what flies, bait, what fish etc will be highly appreciated.
We use the Launch facility at Samgross at this stage.