saltiga surf 5000

Katot

Sealiner
http://www.gumtree.co.za/cp-sports-bicycles-fitness-in-kloof/saltiga-surf-5000-fishing-reel-468906602
interesting:::S
 

CharlesF

Senior Member
Fellow Sealiners are ripped off and seemingly expected to pay more than the strangers on Gumtree? :X So much for loyalty!:temp:
 
30Kg drag system. I managed to get just over 400m of 30pound saltiga braid on.

New price +/- R5000.00

Im looking for R3700 onco.

I fish off a ski, and the reel is more for surf or jigging of the boat etc. Its in very good cond and will give you excellent service.

Regards.
 

Psy

Sealiner
The real Hot Rod wrote:
30Kg drag system. I managed to get just over 400m of 30pound saltiga braid on.

New price +/- R5000.00

Im looking for R3700 onco.

I fish off a ski, and the reel is more for surf or jigging of the boat etc. Its in very good cond and will give you excellent service.

Regards.

Point is:

1.Your ad was posted on Gumtree (the same day) for less than you posted here!
2.Its not 'new' anymore - Seconds are seconds!

Suppose you have gathered by now that we here at Sealine are quite a loyal lot!

Good luck with your sale.


:welcomesea:
 
Top