Saltiga 50

spirits

Senior Member
Hi guys, I lost the part on my Saltiga 50 which you use to set your strain on your spool when casting.[/i]

 [/i]

Can anyone advice how much it will cost for this part and it must come with the washer inside as well.[/i]

 [/i]

Thanks [/i]

 [/i]
 

Attachments

  • saltiga 50.PNG
    saltiga 50.PNG
    309 KB · Views: 205
G

Guest

Guest
alternatively, contact The Kingfisher, they are the Daiwa agents in SA
 

DINGO

Senior Member
slide wrote:
its a daiwa.... lost mine on my saltish 40 as well

Slide, I dont think it's the reel mate, it's gotta be a person like you, shimano user!

Can't take a oke use to driving his 1975 beetle and give him a porsche, and daiwa being porsche.


Oh, and it's SALTIST........not like Satish the bread-ou!

 
 

spirits

Senior Member
thanks for the feedback guys, I do not know HOW I lost it, I usually don’t keep it tight to get more distance when casting.

I need to import it to Dubai. 

thanks again.

 
 

JJ Pienaar

Sealiner
DINGO wrote:
slide wrote:
its a daiwa.... lost mine on my saltish 40 as well

Slide, I dont think it's the reel mate, it's gotta be a person like you, shimano user!

Can't take a oke use to driving his 1975 beetle and give him a porsche, and daiwa being porsche.


Oh, and it's SALTIST........not like Satish the bread-ou!

 
Dont worry Dingo us Daiwa user are use to dumbwitted remarks like that by now....
 
Top