Roof rack D4-D Toyota

angler 1

Sealiner
Hi guys , just wondering how you guys out there who have d4d hilux bakkies installed the stainless steel lockable rod carriers many thanks don
 

Jakes

Senior Member
Don,

Did anyone ever get back to you and have you installed your rod rack yet? I'm looking to do the same at the moment and found this old post of yours wihout any replies?

Jaco
 

Hanre

New member
I got Holdfast roof racks installed, and the same fitment centre bolted the lockeble holders on the roof racks, looks awsome! and works like a bomb!

Hope it helps!
 

zaahir

New member
I phoned Beekman canopies recently and for a set of rod racks only was like R1343 excluding fitment. Then if you actually choose the other alternative ie roof racks at R645 for the set as well as rod holders that attached to racks at R125 a set you might as well go for that and install 2 sets. The fitting of it they can do as well where they charge per hour.
 

angler 1

Sealiner
thanks guys but i havent got around to it yet been away working but im back now and will soon sort this dilema out , thanks for the info
 

angler 1

Sealiner
thanks guys but i havent got around to it yet been away working but im back now and will soon sort this dilema out , thanks for the info
 

Psy

Sealiner
I bolted mine onto the Holdfast racks.

The bummer is the holdfast racks eventually chow your door rubbers.
 
Top