Roodeplaat aread

fivo

New member
Any advice for a banana-boy wrt hot venues for fly fishing in Roodplaat dam area. Keen to try my hand at the much touted Yellowfish that the lads from Gauteng swear by?

 
 

Naruto

Sealiner
Hi, welcome to sealine. Hope you get what you are looking for. Just give some time time as the guys can be a bit quiet over weekends.
 

Jaco_Jaco

New member
Hi Fivo,

I don't know of any venues in that area. When I go flysfishing for yellows I ussually got to the resorts in and around the Parys area in the Vaal. Closest such a resort would propably be in the Lindequestdrift area. But still it's a bit of a drive from Pretoria.  I know that some people do fish parts of the crocodile and Magalies rivers for yellows. But I have no idea where. I can only help you out with a few places on the Vaal I ussually go to.
 
Top