Boss Wit NOS
Sealiner
Posting on behalf of BassPro
Hi guys
I'm on the market for new carp rods .. heard the Daiwa Mission x is good.
I want a 3.5lb tc version in the new rods capable of casting a 3oz lead some distance. No broomsticks. Any ideas - opinions ?
Then I might sell 2 or 3 Chubb S Plus 3lb carp rods in great condition - if u interested pm me - we can chat price details .. nothing hectic I'm sure.
Cheers
John'O
Hi guys
I'm on the market for new carp rods .. heard the Daiwa Mission x is good.
I want a 3.5lb tc version in the new rods capable of casting a 3oz lead some distance. No broomsticks. Any ideas - opinions ?
Then I might sell 2 or 3 Chubb S Plus 3lb carp rods in great condition - if u interested pm me - we can chat price details .. nothing hectic I'm sure.
Cheers
John'O