Rod/Reel

Sparton

New member
Good day to you all.

I am kind of new to saltwater lure fishing and was wandering if i could   get some help from you guys.

I have two setups that i use:

Clarus 8,6 with a Sustain 4000 That i use in the Bay on the banks and then I have a Berkley Air XH That I use a Capricorn 4500. I know that the reel is a bit bulky, or at least it feels that way to me. (I use the Capricorn on a light Hmg spinning stick from Kings).

I need to get a new reel, because my wife would also like to try this out and at the same time I think it would be a bonus if i could get my partner to enjoy the same sport I do. Now do I get another reel for the Berkley or do i use the Sustain on it and then what do I use for my Clarus.

Any help on this matter will help because this is something that I realy want to try.
 
Top