Hi,
I can get Penn Powerstick Pro, gully 7' spin, 5-8kg line, medium action rods for R200 ea (also 6ft). The rods will be used by my kids for fishing off of a boat at Langebaan in December (with lures) and occasionally at Sodwana / St. Lucia / Mozambique while on dive trips. Does anyone have comments on these rods & what reels would you pair them up with for the use as mentioned. I would like to keep the cost vs quality as reasonable as possible due to limited use.
Thanks!
I can get Penn Powerstick Pro, gully 7' spin, 5-8kg line, medium action rods for R200 ea (also 6ft). The rods will be used by my kids for fishing off of a boat at Langebaan in December (with lures) and occasionally at Sodwana / St. Lucia / Mozambique while on dive trips. Does anyone have comments on these rods & what reels would you pair them up with for the use as mentioned. I would like to keep the cost vs quality as reasonable as possible due to limited use.
Thanks!