good day to all can somebody tell me what the prices is at rietvlei dam per person per night.
S skieppie Member Mar 17, 2011 #1 good day to all can somebody tell me what the prices is at rietvlei dam per person per night.
F Fishnewbie Senior Member Mar 17, 2011 #3 Hi, I have phoned them numerous times to no avail, so... I think it is R45 per person, per day, and then R20 for a car. Cant remember overnight rates.
Hi, I have phoned them numerous times to no avail, so... I think it is R45 per person, per day, and then R20 for a car. Cant remember overnight rates.
P Projmanzar New member Mar 23, 2011 #4 A whole weekend for me and my wife was R320 if i remember correctly... and i think their phones are broken i actually drove there to book ...
A whole weekend for me and my wife was R320 if i remember correctly... and i think their phones are broken i actually drove there to book ...