Here's my 2c: Reefman is absolutely right, this bait doesn't need a lot of movement. A 1/8oz jighead may even be to heavy if the water is calm during low tide, I have the 1/16oz in my arsenal as well. Try to have the hooks as small as possible. For me, the success (don't know if 7 species on this bait can really be considered a success yet, but I'm working on it every chance I get :lol: ) lies in keep the line tight to keep contact with the lure for hooksets, and fishing in deeper gullies with foam for the slightly larger specimens. I have not once caught something/anything when the tide was high, the water is just to rough, maybe somebody else have had some success and can share their secret, or is this a common occurance? I usually put the light tackle away when the tide has pushed halfway and take out the heavier tackle. But I love my light tackle angling, and the Cammo is the deadliest bait I've found yet...
However, having said all that. Anything goes! I've seen a fish chase a cammo worm while retrieving at full speed! I was pitching at structure and missed my target and wanted to try again; I couldn't believe my eyes! Amazing sight
