Port Elizabeth Kayak fishing

Wianhm

New member
Good afternoon guys.

This is my very first post here on the sealine forum. I recently bought received a Ocean Kayak Scupper pro as a gift, it has been converted to a fishing kayak (see attachments below).

 Are there any veteran kayak'ers  willing to show me the ropes? *On a side note I see on Sunday the 4th of September will have relatively good weather and I am really keen on going fishing then.

Here are my contact details: WhatsApp: 0828366643, Email: wianhm@gmail.com
 

Attachments

  • 20160902_161450.jpg
    20160902_161450.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 102

Fredster

Senior Member
Hello Wianhm,
Firstly welcome to Sealine. Hope you enjoy your stay here, there's really so much that can be learned here.

I only saw your post this morning. We didn't fish the weekend, sea conditions were a little marginal most of the weekend on the wildside.

I'll contact you in the course of the week, or you are welcome to PM me, and i can give you some pointers and help get you started.

PE really is a great spot for kayak fishing with pretty much year round paddling conditions and game fish like bus Yellowtail & Geelbek.
Cheers F
 
Top