Plenty of Ondas & Halco Roostas

Williaby

Member
benniejordaan wrote:
Williaby wrote:
I managed to pick up some old stock Ondas at the OK (yes, the supermarket!!!) in Port Edward for R55 a shot this week for the slightly heavier ones.

I bought 4!

If anyone is local there were still a few more there......
Could you get me a few, the heavier the better. I'm not phased with colour. I want to foil them like this: http://www.sealine.co.za/view_topic.php?id=37124&forum_id=78

 

Sorry I am back up in joburg now :(

 
 

SHALOM

New member
here a deadly lure casting rapala 31 g its a beast caught snoek and bonis with it already
 

Attachments

  • Maria Lure.jpg
    Maria Lure.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 92

sustan

New member
what is this lure post doing here??

anyways, i have a Berkley cherrywood and it has a 1 year warranty so they pretty much have to replace it. They sell so many, even if its older than that they will probably replace it and tell the supplier it was still under warranty....

at the pta sollys the guy told me i can try out the rod for the weekend and if im not satisfied i can exchange it...thats the kind of service you need!

just by the way i got myself some 20lb berkley vanish flouro for R80 earlier this week.Quite a nice special! Apparently the fireline will be on sale too pretty soon
 
Top