Please help identify

Psyco bob

New member
This is what they advertising it as.

And I even tried telling the woman thats not a red roman she insisted it is.

I then asked her for their Sassi card so I can show her she said they dont have one then started laughing...stoopit cow!

Checkers canal walk you SUCK!
 

Attachments

  • fishy.jpg
    fishy.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 572

Cheetha FS

Sealiner
Psyco bob wrote:
This is what they advertising it as.

And I even tried telling the woman thats not a red roman she insisted it is.

I then asked her for their Sassi card so I can show her she said they dont have one then started laughing...stoopit cow!

Checkers canal walk you SUCK!
Post that pic on the lounge area aswell please? Or even send it to carteblance. Seems like this is a major problem on our hands as it is not just F&V but PnP and Checkers!
 

morbus

Senior Member
the fact that they are advertising it as something else means someone knows its wrong
either the buyer or seller
 

aquadementia

Sealiner
just remember red listing isnt the law... it's a recommendation

the red list has fish that are legal (red stumpnose, dageraad, poenskop etc) and illegal (protected/recreational) to sell
 

Stinker

New member
Being an ex commercial fisherman myself... It looks like that fish has a 'tail mark'. We used to 'mark' our fish accordingly, i.e. head mark, tail, pec fin, cut throat etc. Which would then mean it's been caught on rod if i am correct, not bycatch from nets. I could be wrong though.
 

aquadementia

Sealiner
Stinker wrote:
Being an ex commercial fisherman myself... It looks like that fish has a 'tail mark'. We used to 'mark' our fish accordingly, i.e. head mark, tail, pec fin, cut throat etc. Which would then mean it's been caught on rod if i am correct, not bycatch from nets. I could be wrong though.
almost certainly caught from a ski boat probably with a handline (cape style)
 

morbus

Senior Member
aquadementia wrote:
just remember red listing isnt the law... it's a recommendation

the red list has fish that are legal (red stumpnose, dageraad, poenskop etc) and illegal (protected/recreational) to sell

I didnt know that
thanks!
 
Top