Cobus Blouberg
Senior Member
Targeting grunter and cob.
I have done extensive searching on Sealine and other sites, but no single dropshot or general plastic stands out, nor do I find a preferred set-up of way of rigging it.
I and some other Sealiners have been doing a bit of a 'research project' - just an excuse to go fishing more often, some say - on drifting, bait and hook configurations.
Details of this experiment can be found at http://www.sealine.co.za/view_topic.php?id=40294&forum_id=1
I want to add artificial baits to this, any comments or suggestions.
Same questions would probably apply as to circle hooks, etc.
I have done extensive searching on Sealine and other sites, but no single dropshot or general plastic stands out, nor do I find a preferred set-up of way of rigging it.
I and some other Sealiners have been doing a bit of a 'research project' - just an excuse to go fishing more often, some say - on drifting, bait and hook configurations.
Details of this experiment can be found at http://www.sealine.co.za/view_topic.php?id=40294&forum_id=1
I want to add artificial baits to this, any comments or suggestions.
Same questions would probably apply as to circle hooks, etc.