I was browsing online and I asked a site if these were the only colours they had in stock (obviously looking for one based on the recommendations) and I got this reply:
Fishing Tackle Online - Product enquiry for Product Name: Onde Onda 85 PWG
"The Onde Onda company has gone out of business as far as we can ascertain and we can no longer get more stock. What we have on the website is all we have left."
Is the company really out of business - is this the end of onda onda?
Fishing Tackle Online - Product enquiry for Product Name: Onde Onda 85 PWG
"The Onde Onda company has gone out of business as far as we can ascertain and we can no longer get more stock. What we have on the website is all we have left."
Is the company really out of business - is this the end of onda onda?

