HI Guys,
I have ten days of fishing grace from the swambo from the 6th of March. I'd like to follow the orange river from colesberg (orange river tented camp as starting point) through douglas, prieska, kimberley, upington and perhaps venture as far as the richtersveld. Any advice, contacts, places and info will be appreciated.
(other than just fishing for yellows the whole time i just want to drive and explore, the road trip i never before had the opportunity to do)
I have ten days of fishing grace from the swambo from the 6th of March. I'd like to follow the orange river from colesberg (orange river tented camp as starting point) through douglas, prieska, kimberley, upington and perhaps venture as far as the richtersveld. Any advice, contacts, places and info will be appreciated.
(other than just fishing for yellows the whole time i just want to drive and explore, the road trip i never before had the opportunity to do)