Just thought I'd say hi. I've just recently started fishing and I'm sorry I did not do so long ago. It is one fo the best things I've ever done. I have loads to learn, so excuse me if there are some stupid questions along the Line.
Ooh that's a tough one it all just depends on wat fish you want to catch and wat u hav available to yourself ie.baits and equipment so if you can brief me on whatever you have or wat you can get I can help u....but then again its winter but dat duz slow things down a lil bit but persistance..u will catch.
So just tell me wat equipment you have and pls be watsoever kind and add mana
Well, I have two 12 ft rods, baitrunners with 7pound doubleX line and 15 pound leader. I'm not interested in catching anything particular, I suppose carp and catfish will be the order of the day. ANy idea on what bait these babies like?
Alright then that helps a lot...well carp eat things that we kinda eat like bread,corn ect. And the best thing for barbel is chinken livers....yip just buy a bukkie from pik n pay and slip one onto the hook lekker vas but these are a lil stinky for carp u need to buy yourself some mielibom this is a groung feed which u mix with water and put onto carp feeder springs. Now mixing the bom is simple: 2:1 this means 2 cups of mielie bom and 1 cup of the water from the dam this is highly important that u mix it at the dam then you take a handfull and mould it onto the feeders. Now you need to go to the tack shop and ask the guys to kit you out with a few baits now don't let them try and conn you with the Martin Louws ect although these work gr8 they ar a lil bit pricey so hope this helps if ot does add a lil bit of mana pls