Hi all
I'm a bit new to fishing, only been doing it for the last two years or so.
I haven't caught any big fish as yet but on day I will catch the big one, or even a medium one will do lol.
So far I have only caught a couple of Hottie, lots and lots of shark and barbel lol
I have been out of fishing for a couple of months and only recently bought a rod and reel again.
If you guys like the "palletjies" ill probably see you there
Just me saying hi.
one day ill post a pic similar to this one

R
I'm a bit new to fishing, only been doing it for the last two years or so.
I haven't caught any big fish as yet but on day I will catch the big one, or even a medium one will do lol.
So far I have only caught a couple of Hottie, lots and lots of shark and barbel lol
I have been out of fishing for a couple of months and only recently bought a rod and reel again.
If you guys like the "palletjies" ill probably see you there
Just me saying hi.

one day ill post a pic similar to this one

R

