New to fishing

Wilvis

New member
I am new to these forums, and fishing for that matter, and was wondering where I might be able to post to find out more about getting into fishing as a passtime and hobby. Consider me a total begginer with virtually no experience whatsoever when it comes to fishing, but the desire to get into it.(Preferably fishing with bait in rivers, not from the surf or a boat for the moment.)
 

Simen

Sealiner
:welcomesea:Hallo and welcome to the family :welcomesea:

 

Ok what I suggest what you can do just to feel your way around is to visit the different forums and read some ready placed articles.

Also use the search function for specific info you require.

To visit the forums CLICK on the AFRICA map (top left of page). This will take you the forums. Scroll down to saltwater fishing and start there.

Also if you want to post on the forum, and you wanting to get into saltwater angling post in saltwater or any of the sub forums found there.
 
Top