duane

Howzit Guys

Only got to hear about the website this week and joined immediately!!! :D:D:D

I am overjoyd to have found one website with so much to offer. I am dissapointed that I did not get to hear about it sooner.

As you can see, I am from Port Elizabeth and live in BeachView. I try to fish at least twice a week and am always looking for ethical anglers to join me.

If you are in the same boat and live within 100Km's of PE, please get in touch so that we can exchange fishing reports and plan future fishing trips.

jace

Hi Newbie

Welcome to Sealine

If you clivk on members and then the area you find all the members in the PE areas..you can then read up on their posts and PM them for fishing trips.

Enjoy your stay.

Rdgs

Jace

Duane

:D you found us, :clap12on your new life as a Sealine member, one piece of advice, there are NO medication for the cravings, just log on and your headache's and accompanying shivering will dissappear, promise.......

Seriously, :welk1 To Sealine, enjoy it and make it grow.  Happy to have you as family.

:f1shy

Reefman

Sealiner
Welcome to SEALINE Duane...

That's an unbelievable Kob you caught there bru! Well done! :clap12

For those who haven't seen it, it's in the Sealine Catch records....

sharkbyte

Welcome Duane,
:welk1heres cheers ::slo to the best bunch of guys who do nothing but tell fishy stories  :fst:and wont ask you to mow there lawns and ask you to take them shopping, unless you offering to buy  new tackle:lol:1

ps Very Nice Fish, bet that just bought you a few more fishing trips with wife/girlfriend!

duane

Thanx Guys

Yes, it is a catch of a lifetime. I cannot begin to describe the feeling and adrenalin rush that you get when hooking and landing a fish like that. I must add that it took 22 years of perserverence in order to become that lucky !!!!!

I wish that all serious anglers could be afforded the opportunity that I was.

One big regret is that the old chap could not be revived and released, as it would have really completed the experience.