NEW LURE

SHALOM

New member
THIS IS GOING TO MAKE A HIT THREW IT WITH A COFFEE 20LB BRAID. 31 GRAM RAPI. CAN THROW 60 M ON BOAT WHEN RETRIVED AT HIGH SPEED SWIMS LIKE A DEMON CAUGHT BONITO AND SNOEK HIGH QUALITY WILL SURELY TAKE OVER WHEN THE ONDE ONDA RUN OUT !
 

Attachments

  • Maria Lure.jpg
    Maria Lure.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 601

AD97

Senior Member
Those look awesome. When I lose my sardine onda I will buy one of those, they look better.
 

SHALOM

New member
They run just below surface bot as they are weighted can throw and let them sink and i bank on it will be eaten by couta. They are Maria and i have an agent in Japan. Very similar action as onda but swim under surface the faster the retrieve the better the action quite amazing !!
 

SHALOM

New member
According to the manufacturs in Japan the onde has been discontinued for years probably been hijacked by someone one thing is for sure it is definitely rated !!
 

Eric Cotton

Senior Member
Looking NICE, are you selling them and where as I would like to try them for snoek off Durban..... As I've lost two lure while trawling, this weekend gone pass, to something really big and looking for new lures!!!!!!!
 
How will price compare to Rapala, Halco, Yozuri etc.

I can't place these. Is this the "Tight Slalom" lures or the "Fake Baits"??? I checked and although they do list lipped lures, they don't look like these.

Can you check for me, on the belly of your lures is a code. Can you give that to me? I'd like to read up on them.

Thanks
Bennie
 
benniejordaan wrote:
How will price compare to Rapala, Halco, Yozuri etc.

I can't place these. Is this the "Tight Slalom" lures or the "Fake Baits"??? I checked and although they do list lipped lures, they don't look like these.

I'd like to read up on them.

Thanks
Bennie
????
 

kitefisher

Sealiner
benniejordaan wrote:
benniejordaan wrote:
How will price compare to Rapala, Halco, Yozuri etc.

I can't place these. Is this the "Tight Slalom" lures or the "Fake Baits"??? I checked and although they do list lipped lures, they don't look like these.

I'd like to read up on them.

Thanks
Bennie
????


http://www.anglersoutfitter.com.sg/jigs_lures/yamaria_duplex.htm

"Tight Slalom" seems to have a bit more of a "hunchback",compared to the "Duplex"

Hope it helps,Bennie

 
 
kitefisher wrote:
benniejordaan wrote:
benniejordaan wrote:
How will price compare to Rapala, Halco, Yozuri etc.

I can't place these. Is this the "Tight Slalom" lures or the "Fake Baits"??? I checked and although they do list lipped lures, they don't look like these.

I'd like to read up on them.

Thanks
Bennie
????


http://www.anglersoutfitter.com.sg/jigs_lures/yamaria_duplex.htm

"Tight Slalom" seems to have a bit more of a "hunchback",compared to the "Duplex"

Hope it helps,Bennie

 
Thanks, found it! No reviews anywhere, must be very new. They aren't in the catalogue yet.
I see they cost $20 about R150 !:shock:
 

SHALOM

New member
JUST A FURTHER REVIEW CAUGHT SHOAL COUTA AT VIDAL ON THESE HOOKS HAD A TENDENCY TO TAKE SOME STRAIN I THINK THEY HAVE VMC 2 X TREBLES CHANGED TO 4X VMC PERFECT !! 
 

kitefisher

Sealiner
MARIA DUPLEX MIH (8 Cms Gr. 31)
[R02E]
16.50EUR 12.65EUR

pixel_trans.gif









Click to enlarge


Great ability to launch and swimming fast, ideal for spinning or trolling. Thanks to its small size 8 cm. and weighs 30 g. effective bass slow trolling. It is worth noting their weight and size, as it is almost unique in its features and you can make extremely long casts, naverga between 30 - 40 cm. with irregular movements, is very effective using it to haul in birds of beautiful, bows, oblate, mackerel, horse mackerel, mackerel, dance, etc. their characteristics bib decoy can be another good option to traditional jigs and other VIVA PARADE under 30 g. which are also used in the spinning, but with the advantages of the bib and its incredible

javascript:popupWindow('http://www.todopescatienda.com/popup_image.php?pID=4750&osCsid=hvbhgrtbsyvnggid')

 

Good info Shalom,this is from a Spanish -site,and translated using google translater.

Cheers
 
Top