stephan321
New member
Trophy wrote:
Trophy Thanks for the That
No luck at Nuns pools, Because, there was no line in the water.
When I left you, I realise that some time had passed, and I still have to stop at the shop for the family braai.
Anyway ariving at Nuns pool and ofloading all, and get the family set up, quest what, I forgot the braai, NOT GOOD.
Whent back to collect the braai, by that time, time has passed, Will try this week end.
Thanks Again.
I WILL GET THE WORD OUT. def closer for me.
stephan321 wrote:Hiya Stephan,Thanks Man.
Just around the corner from me. I’m normally goes to the one in Cape road and to commercial marine.
Yours is way much closer.
Regards
Was good to meet you today, did you manage anything at Nuns Pool? See the guys got into some big Shad out at Beachview.
Spread the word about the shop...need all the word of mouth we can get!!
See you soon...
Trophy Thanks for the That
No luck at Nuns pools, Because, there was no line in the water.
When I left you, I realise that some time had passed, and I still have to stop at the shop for the family braai.
Anyway ariving at Nuns pool and ofloading all, and get the family set up, quest what, I forgot the braai, NOT GOOD.
Whent back to collect the braai, by that time, time has passed, Will try this week end.
Thanks Again.
I WILL GET THE WORD OUT. def closer for me.