new bass club

sealady

madporra wrote:
This sounds great BMC. When do you plan on opening this up to the public?

September (play time) is around the corner China .......... !

Even though you are still fine tuning everything, you must have a idea when this will happen???

One again I took a trip out on the lake and desided to go and take another close look at the piece of ground where our club is gonna be situated. All I can say is WOW!!!
There are lights all along the bank and with anybody with a small water craft on a trailer can launch it very easily thanks to the under water land scaping!!!
I have also picked up that there is some awesome structure under water with grass and boulders!!!!
Fishing paradise.

sealady

BassMasterClassic wrote:
Hi is there anybody that can maybe pls help me out with a google earth map or pic of the ground between VLC and boat club.
I think this is the correct images, please confirm. According to google about 300m long and 20m wide

Attachments

• grmiston lake1.jpg
    grmiston lake1.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 82
::S
WOW awesome pic's thanks.so now as ppl can see we have a nice piece of land with very nice space to too fish and put up our facilitys for our RAP bass members.
Please if there is any questions just ask.

Hi there nitro. As things are standing curently its only small water craft allowed with trawling motor. No outboards!!!
As soon as I have more info on the subject I will come back to you.

sealady

Bassmasterclassic how many float tubers or small craft do you think Germiston lake can handle competition wise?

Good day sealady.
Well if I have to cosidder the size of germiston lake and the size of a person on a float tube I'm sure we can get a good number of anglers on the water. +-50 if not more.

sealady

Bassmasterclassic thanks but I would estimate a good 100 people considering the size of the dam when driving past, but still 50 tubers AWESOME

sealady

nitro750 wrote:
if we join as members,are we able to fish of our boats
I know you guys are still working on this, any clarification yet considering their might be several guys interested in using their bass rigs on Germiston