Nelspruit

Wess

Senior Member
Good morning,

Does anyone know of a good dam around nelspruit? I do most my fishing at Vygeboom or nooitgedacht but am looking for something closer to home.

 
 

OomBoom

New member
Hi

Sorry I do not realy have information about dams around Nelspruit except the normal ones Klipkopje, Witklip and Dagama.

I want to find out if you can help me with place to stay at Vygeboomdam. Perhaps a number or place name.
 

Wess

Senior Member
As far as places to stay goes they are very few. There is a whole bunch of clubs but you have to be a member and have built your own house there.

The oppostite side of the dam however is open to the public and you van camp there for free. Let me know if you need directions.
 

OomBoom

New member
thanks for the info. Actually looking for something with cabins and camping. Family is going with and they are a bit soft.

Did you find a good dam around Nelspruit, other than the known dams?
 
Top