Need some advice on fishing spots

Zondorf

New member
Hey guys.

I'm new here and to be honest I haven't gone fishing in a few years.

Me and some buddies are going fishing 14-23 December and we decided on Amigos in Ventersdorp.

I have been approached by a lot of people that said that you need to make a feeding spot at Amigos or you will catch nothing, now for me to make a feeding spot is an issue, I have a cannoo but my trailer won't be fixed by december so that is out of the question.

I don't want to go to fishing and not catch anything.

I have some dams that I remember from back in the day.

1: Amigos
2: Bosparadys
3: Boskop Dam
4: Roos se oord\Harties

I have no idea how they are anymore so any input will be great.

Also keep price in mind.

Thanks guys.
:wfish
 

Monsoonwave

New member
Hi Zondorf,

You can definately try Meerhof at Harties.  Very well kept fishing resort.

We do not make feeding spots there, and we have caught plenty of fish!  Throwing in between 50-100m

Caught my PB there.

:::S
 

Zondorf

New member
I can't seem to find any details or contact numbers, will you be able to help me out with that?

Also do you know any of the rates?
 
Top