I have often fished with spoons, plugs, rapalas and have not had amazing success but I have returned to the same spots and fished with various different baits and only got a few nibbles.
My question is: are there times when fish will ignore your well presented chokka bait for example and rather hit the lures?
I am currently under the impression that if I am not getting bites on well presented baits that it is not even worth casting a lure? Surely if the species are not interested in fresh bait the chances of them striking a lure will be even slimmer?
My question is: are there times when fish will ignore your well presented chokka bait for example and rather hit the lures?
I am currently under the impression that if I am not getting bites on well presented baits that it is not even worth casting a lure? Surely if the species are not interested in fresh bait the chances of them striking a lure will be even slimmer?