DanaVenter
New member
Hi Guys
Going down to Glentana and Groot Brak for a few days in Mid March. This would be my first time in that area.
I've got the following equipment: a 7ft Sensation Passion Stick, Silstar reel with fireline.
What will I be looking at tarketing in that area, what lures do I need and where is the best place to fish?
Did not have much success in the past but after reading Neil's 3 part on lure fishing I feel a bit more equiped....

Going down to Glentana and Groot Brak for a few days in Mid March. This would be my first time in that area.
I've got the following equipment: a 7ft Sensation Passion Stick, Silstar reel with fireline.
What will I be looking at tarketing in that area, what lures do I need and where is the best place to fish?
Did not have much success in the past but after reading Neil's 3 part on lure fishing I feel a bit more equiped....
