Good day all,
My family and I are going to Loskop dam for the first time, and I enjoy finishing but I'm no expert.
I'm camping at the Forever resorts in December after Christmas.
If someone could help me with the following it would be great. I enjoy catching carp, yellow and mudfish.
1 - Nice spots close to the resort and great for catching.
2 - can you fishing from the resort.
3 - What baits do I use?
4 - I see on some forums they say use mielies but I've never ever caught anything on mielies.
5 - What do you use and what tracers do you use to catch Kurper (Never caught) - advice is needed.
Thanks for ready and hope to post some great fish pics after the holidays.

My family and I are going to Loskop dam for the first time, and I enjoy finishing but I'm no expert.
I'm camping at the Forever resorts in December after Christmas.
If someone could help me with the following it would be great. I enjoy catching carp, yellow and mudfish.
1 - Nice spots close to the resort and great for catching.
2 - can you fishing from the resort.
3 - What baits do I use?
4 - I see on some forums they say use mielies but I've never ever caught anything on mielies.
5 - What do you use and what tracers do you use to catch Kurper (Never caught) - advice is needed.
Thanks for ready and hope to post some great fish pics after the holidays.
