Looking to sell my Ski  -have purchased anoth

robseiler

New member
Looking to sell my Ski  -have purchased another ...needing to pay off

 

Looking at R3500.00
kayak.gif


 
 

Attachments

  • Amanzimtoti-20120919-02869.jpg
    Amanzimtoti-20120919-02869.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 260

robseiler

New member
I see you did respond to my son ...

He weighs under 100 ....we went to moz with his ski ..no problem launching  - i know he has been up and down the transkei launching ..with ease.

As a begginer boat it is light and had great space for rods and tackle ..thaough not so sure of the fish.....hahahah)

hoped this helped

 

Rob
 

Attachments

  • Mac Ski Kingfisher (3).jpg
    Mac Ski Kingfisher (3).jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 244

GT Fisher

Member
Hi Guys

I'm also looking into buying a kayak and may need some help selecting the suitable one. The reason I may need help is that I’m 197cm and weigh 115kg. Which ski would you suggest would work best for me?
 
Top