Looking for Life jacket. If anyone has PLEASE POST BACK

brodie jenner

New member
Hi, I am looking for a life jacket for me to use when ever on the boat weather fishing or tubing or whatever. Ive looked at a few life jackets and decided to go and look for the traditional orange over the head life jacket that comes in orange. I've used these before and think they work the best even though they not that pretty or comfy. anyway i'm looking for one or two of these life jackets to use.

if anyone is selling can you please reply with details, pictures and price. also if any of you have any other life jackets that might be better or you have something to say about these traditional life jackets please post.

Im just looking for one or two of these orange life jackets for every use. please post back if you have for me.

Brodie.:kaykak
 

Snack

Senior Member
try having a look at the second sports shop in town. I cant remember the name but it was similar to the old replay sports in claremont. I think its in Lower Plein street.

Another place is call rematch sport - its in somerset west and has a website. www.rematch.co.za

good luck
 
Top