little Berkley buckets

Andz

Senior Member
i have the little berkley buckets & 2 of them dont seem to be closing properly...

any of u guys have the same problem...would have taken them back if i had the slips
 

camstaude

Senior Member
For a matter of interest

How well do the Berkley live work in comparison to the normal berkely OR are they both the same product but the bucket with the goo inside allows the lures to rejuvenate?
 

momo330

Sealiner
seats from my dads touran are out for weeks because of those damn worms.......im a big boy now but when my dad jumped into the car he asked me if i messed myself
 

neilg

Sealiner
They are the same as the rest, just more in the tub, with much more of the all important juice.

I have one which doesn't leak.

Some advice, you can buy bottles with the juice in aswell !
I take a tub that seals, throw all my artificial (call them Berkleys) in with most of the juice and leave them in there. When I go fishing I take out what I need, put them in the Berkley tub and go fishing, when I come back home they go back in the container that really seals properly, getting time to rehidrate.
 

Andz

Senior Member
i think for a product that sells for R200plus
they could have done better....

but the only thing that keeps me from getting me mad is the fact i get results wit them...
 
Top