Kwaggahoek dam

Vuisvoos

New member
We are planning a trip to Kwaggahoek dam, near Naboomspruit, in mid March. Can any-one assist me with tips regarding bait and the hot-spots at the venue. We are considering to stay in one of the fishermans huts. This will be our first trip to the dam and any help would be apreciated.
 

Kosie

New member
Vuisvoos if you do speciman style fishing tigernuts is the way to go, I wouldnt wast my time at the fishermans huts you wil see what I mean when you get there especially when the dam duikers are there, and I really mean they duik in the dam the whole time! There is A place called 'THE SPOT" Personally I think its your best bet. But you have to hurry apparently the place is going backwards.
 

Vuisvoos

New member
Thanks Kosie. So I'm assuming THE SPOT is at a normal tent camping area? Does any body have a map of the dam. 
 
Top